Monday, October 31, 2011

Starting Something New . . . .



Happy Halloween! Wow, what a great day to
start something new!

I have a friend that has, umm, eh hem, pushed me to start a blog with my
photos, so here it is Karli! (I hope
you take a moment to click her name and check out her blog, her
photography is amazing!!!! Thanks for the push Karli!

I really hope this is something I will be able to keep up on, a place to
share my photos and make new photo loving friends!

This past Saturday I was so excited Saturday when my husband hollered up
the stairs to me to hurry down and see what was in our backyard. This was
a first! We have never had Blue Jays at our feeders before! The picture
is not the best, I had to take it through the window, for fear if I
went outside, they would be long gone.

I also included a picture of our lab, Aspen, who loves posing! I snapped
this picture of her down at the South Platte River when we took her for a
walk the other day.

To be honest, I tried publishing around five different photos of the Blue Jay's, but I could not get it to work! I will play around with this and get the hang of it again!!

♥Lori

5 comments:

Artistic Accents by Darla said...

Wonderful!!! Love your logo too! Can't wait to see more of your amazing talent!!
Love, D

SugarberrySensations said...

Thank You Darla! I hope you know how much I appreciate it!!! :o)
♥Love, L

Finding Charm said...

The bluebird is pretty

SugarberrySensations said...

Thank You so Much Sarah! :o)

It is good to see you!

♥Lori

Karli said...

OK, first things first. Design me a logo, design me one NOW! Are you kidding me??!! That logo ROCKS!!! Seriously so professional I can't even stand it. So you can DESIGN things too?!!!!

Second. LOVE YOUR PICS! You are knocking my socks off with this photography stuff, really can't believe it. You are a natural!

If you EVER need help with something blog-wise, like the set-up, layout etc. PLEASE let me know. Like loading pics thru photobucket, etc. Anything. It's so frustrating when you're starting out because there's really no one to ask. I will help you! I'm no expert, but I have learned a thing or two, and am more than happy to share.

Love and hugs, and I'm proud of you!!! ♥♥♥