Saturday, November 5, 2011

Abstract Textures

Hi! I have had so much fun playing on PSE! Thanks to my friend Karli, I have discovered PSE 8 and actions! I tried playing around one time previously in PSE, got frustrated and never opened it again! Now I have downloaded Pioneer Woman actions, and had a chance to play with them!

All thanks to you, Karli! ♥

Below are some abstract photos I took and added P.W. actions to.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Linking up to Macro Monday with Lisa Chaos.

I hope you are all having a great weekend!

Photobucket


Linking up to Macro Monday with Lisa Chaos.

9 comments:

Karli said...

{picking jaw up off desk}

Are ya kidding me??!! These are ART my friend... ART! You could do a little series of these and hang them on your wall, no kidding.

I am so proud of you, you have no idea! Figuring all this stuff out in like...what, 2 days?! SO happy that you found PSE on your computer, SO happy you got the actions to work (aren't they FUN!)...proud of your beautiful work!

You're right, the size is PERFECT. Absolutely perfect, don't change a thing. The white border on the sides looks so much better; you found a perfect fit!

HUGS to you! XOXO

Karli said...

Yep, that's right. Totally trolling by again. That 3rd pic blows me AWAY!!!!!!!

Brooke said...

These are stunning. If Karl says it, its TRUE!! Hee!!!

Lori Allberry said...

Karli, THANK YOU from the very BOTTOM of my HEART! As I said before, I can never THANK YOU ENOUGH!
XOXOXOXO

Wow, Brooke, Thank You!!! ;o) you must be as big of a fan of Karli as I am?! ;o)

Thank You!!!
♥Lori

Martha Z said...

Very impressive macro images.

Kim, USA said...

Very stunning and love it!

Mi Macro

Ida said...

Fabulous! These are wonderful. I love the first shot, not sure what it is but it's pretty cool. So much detail in the shots with all the filgrees and such.

Lori Allberry said...

Thank You Martha Z, Kim, USA and Ida!! Your compliments mean so much! Ida, the first shot is of my bracelet I wore that day. Thanks again!

♥Lori

amatterofhowyouseeit.com said...

I love that first image of the beaded bracelet. The selective focus, tones, and light are fantastic.

Happy MM