Sunday, November 13, 2011

Macro Monday Photo Heavy Randomness . . . .

Hello!

Is that a real word? 'Randomness'? Or a make up word?

Well, regardless - that is what this post is going to be.

We had a great weekend out of town, watching our oldest daughter cheer at her last football game for Chadron State College, as she is a Sr this year. It was a busy weekend that went by all too quickly.

I am linking up to Lisa Chaos' Macro Monday with a few macro shots I took with my macro filter.





I had pictures from last week that I was saving to post ~ ~ when I had a post that went along with them - but that didn't happen! ;o)

Here they are! I hope you enjoy them.


Photobucket



Photobucket

Macro Filter



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Macro Filter



Photobucket



Photobucket

Macro Filter



Photobucket

Macro Filter



I hope you all have a great week!
Lori

12 comments:

Saun said...

Very pretty love the last one.

Carletta said...

This is a wonderful series of shots!
The light in the last one really captured my attention. :)

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Love your macro filter captures!

HOOTIN' ANNI said...

Incredibly beautiful. You have an eye for 'art'.

My link for today is: GARDEN FLOWERS

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

awesome looks like you mastered the macro filter!

em said...

These are all really pretty! I love the first two!

Ellie said...

I love your shots - especially the macro shots. Lovely.

FotoAnna said...

Beautiful serie of macros!
Love them all...
Greetings from Holland,
Anna :-))

Ida said...

These are all just wonderful. I love the one of the Indian.

CameraCruise said...

Beautiful photos!
Greetings from Norway

Andrea said...

These are so pretty, but I just love the soft light in that last one. :)

amatterofhowyouseeit.com said...

Gorgeous tones and light in this images - I especially like the last one.

Happy MM