Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sights and Sounds of the Game on a Saturday

Happy Saturday! Yahoo, I am finally able to post again! Our internet was basically useless this past week, it was finally fixed last night thank goodness.

We were able to go watch my oldest daughter cheer at her last football game from her college years. She is a Senior this year and will not cheer for another football game. I am so glad we were able to go watch her over the past years, she has done an awesome job! I know she will miss cheering, and I will miss watching her cheer!

I am linking up to a couple of different blogs today.

The Paper Mama


The link up for ThePaperMama is to show a photo of your family or a family member.


”Photobucket”


The link up for ThisMamaRocks is photo share Saturday.


I have not yet shared photos of myself or my family on my blog, only objects, today will basically be the same thing. I do have a picture of my oldest daughter Morgan, but it is of her back and her poms.

I had fun taking black and white photos of the sights and sounds of the game that was won in overtime by Chadron State College!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



I hope you enjoyed them!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ooh...I love the band pictures! My hubby was a band nerd in highschool so I guess I have a bit of a 'thing' for band stuff. But the picture of your family isn't showing!

Thanks for stopping by my blog -- I really enjoyed looking at your photos!

Karli said...

Your composition just blows me away every time! You see things like i do... more like pieces of art, and not as an entire whole. LOVE everything about these pics...the trumpets are AWESOME. Just everything about them Lori (yes, I'm first-naming you so you'll know i'm totally serious). The black and white give them such a nostalgic feel too. Fantastic!