Tuesday, November 8, 2011

SOCC Good to Wow Link

Here is another link up for today! This is so fun!

For this post, I am linking up with Jill Samter Photography

This project is to post a SOCC macro shot, and we will go from good to wow!
Please click here for details on this project!

Here is my SOCC macro photo! I do not have a true macro lens *yet* but it is Number 1 on my wish list!!! I have a macro filter that I use for my macro shots. I chose this particular photo because there is something I love about it - the way it seems turned towards the sun it is basking in!? I do have a copy that I did a little editing on, but am anxious to see what more I learn on editing (editing is brand new to me, as of this past weekend).

Photobucket


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love the golden light and how like you said, it's stretching for the light! I also like how you have it composed, off to the side, making us feel like the sun is just out of sight...

Thanks for your sweet words on my blog post today! :-D

Michelle