Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sweet Shot Tuesday

I am loving these link parties, blog hopping . . . whatever it is officially called!

Here is my contribution for Sweet Shot Tuesday.

Sweet Shot Day

Darcy wanted us to show shots of where we live, so she can live vicariously through us . . . I'm just not so sure Darcy wants to live vicariously here where I live! Hahaa! I was going to post a picture of the river where my husband and I go walking all the time, but instead I decided to post a picture of this dragonfly. We had an overabundance of dragonflies this year - it was awesome!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Susan said...

Oh wow...what an incredible shot!!

Barb said...

Faaaabulous capture!!

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Brilliant capture! Perfect focus on the head.

Robin said...

So Cute!

What a lucky shot. I love how that little dragonfly is looking right at you.