Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - "Weally"?

So I have found and heard of quite a few blogs that have "Wordless Wednesday".

I. Can. Not. Do. That.

Remain wordless? Me? Nope, not gonna happen! ;o)

I will keep this short and sweet, though.

I am linking up again today! Yipee!

and then, she {snapped}


I wanted to try a shot like this for quite some time now. Ever since I saw my friend Karli's shot! Hers was AMAZING!!
Mine? Yeah, not so much. I can see many things that need to change in mine!
But I guess it is a beginning! I wish to goodness I could find Karli's post with her shot, but I can not. I know she got the idea from another blog, I'm sorry I can not give them credit, because I can not find her post! ;o)

I shot this in front of . . . . . the tv!!! How cool is that? I love the idea! I want to play with it more, but for now, here is my one shot for 'Wordless Wednesday'!

Photobucket


I hope everyone has had a good week so far!

2 comments:

Karli said...

Oh my goodness, Lori! Yours is WAY cooler - no kidding! I loooove the red on the side. I think mine was more monotone. Oh wow! You've been busy... I see a couple new posts below too!

REALLY beautiful job with this shot! :-) ♥♥

Artistic Accents by Darla said...

Love it Lori!!