Monday, December 5, 2011

Lovin' Life and Nature

Happy Afternoon everyone!


Can you believe it is December 5th already? Every single year I tell myself I will be more prepared for December before it hits, and then . . . guess what?
Yup! I'm not!

Did you all have a good weekend? I sure did!!

My husband and I had great time having dinner with two of our wonderful friends last Friday night, and then Saturday we had cold snowy weather hit. I ran outside to feed my feathered friends, and before I knew it, it was a party in my yard! I loved it!


I am linking up to two different challenges today;
The first is On Your Feet with I Heart Faces



And the second one is Monday Photo Challenge with Louis' Life.


Photobucket

"On Your Feet"


"Random Pretty Sky Shots from the weekend"

Photobucket


Photobucket


Monday Photo Challenge Photo

Photobucket


Photobucket

I love the markings on their feathers, don't you?

3 comments:

amatterofhowyouseeit.com said...

I love the image of the squirrel with the bits of snow on his face! Too cute!

Danielle said...

that's a gorgeous sunset!

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

I SWEAR you are the best nature photographer! I couldn't get a shot like that to save my life. The birds and squirrel are AMAZING close ups!! And you know I always drool over your sunsets. I've GOT to find a better spot to take evening pics. Too many houses in my way - LOL!

Beautiful shots friend!! xoxo